- Find cheap flights to the Solomon Islands with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Honiara weather in January 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 281281 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Honiara, Solomon Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Honiara sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Honiara in January 2020. Select a month to view Honiara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:03||18:43|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:11||18:48|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:18||18:49|
- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Where's hot in the Solomon Islands in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Solomon Islands in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.