- Find low prices on flights to Kiribati
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Christmas Island weather in January 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 115115 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Christmas Island, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Christmas Island in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in January?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in January is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Christmas Island in January?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Christmas Island in January and the average monthly rainfall is 115mm.
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in January 2020. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:32||18:33|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:38||18:40|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:42||18:44|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Kiribati with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kiribati in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kiribati in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.