- Browse the low fares on flights to Baghdad, Iraq
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £569
Iraq weather in January 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The January weather guide for Iraq, represented by Baghdad, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Iraq weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Iraq in January is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 31mm (1.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Iraq in January is represented by Baghdad.
Iraq sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Iraq in January 2020. Select a month to view Iraq sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Iraq sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Baghdad.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:06||17:05|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:06||17:18|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:59||17:32|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Iraq destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details