- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Yogyakarta weather in January 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 375375 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Yogyakarta, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yogyakarta in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Yogyakarta in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yogyakarta in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yogyakarta in January - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yogyakarta in January?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Yogyakarta in January and the average monthly rainfall is 375mm.
Yogyakarta sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yogyakarta in January 2020. Select a month to view Yogyakarta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:25||17:59|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||05:32||18:04|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||05:38||18:05|
- Save up to 10% on holidays to Indonesia
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.