- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Agana weather in January 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Agana, Guam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Agana weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Agana in January is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 50% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 130mm (5.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 23 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Agana in January is 28°C (82°F).
Agana sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agana in January 2020. Select a month to view Agana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:44||18:05|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:48||18:13|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:48||18:21|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Guam
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Guam destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details