- Book flights to worldwide destinations with Cathay Pacific
- Check the lowest fares on flights departing from the UK
- Alternatively search for specific a route & travel dates
Urumqi weather in January 2021
- -8-8°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -18-18°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Urumqi, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Urumqi in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -8°C in Urumqi in January, falling to -18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Urumqi in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Urumqi in January - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Urumqi in January?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Urumqi in January and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Urumqi sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Urumqi in January 2021. Select a month to view Urumqi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||09:44||18:43|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||09:40||18:59|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||09:28||19:19|
- Save on flights to Beijing, China
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £346 return
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.