- Book escorted tours to China with TUI
- Visit the Great Wall of China, Imperial Gardens & more
- Book online to get online discount + pay low deposit
Ordos weather in January 2020
- -4-4°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -16-16°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Ordos, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
TUI Tours - deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ordos sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ordos in January 2020. Select a month to view Ordos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:01||17:27|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:00||17:41|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:50||17:59|
- Book low fares on Virgin Atlantic flights to Shanghai, China
- Depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Return flights to Shanghai, China from £359
Virgin Atlantic destinations
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.