- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Datong weather in January 2021
- -4-4°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -17-17°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Datong, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Datong in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -4°C in Datong in January, falling to -17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Datong in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Datong in January - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Datong in January?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Datong in January and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Datong sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Datong in January 2021. Select a month to view Datong sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:49||17:12|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:47||17:27|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:37||17:44|
- Save up to 10% on holidays to China
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.