- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Balmaceda weather in January 2021
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The January weather guide for Balmaceda, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Balmaceda in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Balmaceda in January, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Balmaceda in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Balmaceda in January - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Balmaceda in January?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Balmaceda in January and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Balmaceda in January 2021. Select a month to view Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:01||21:40|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:18||21:34|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:40||21:20|
- Save up to 40% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Book travel deals for Asia, Europe, Africa & more
- Discount & departure dates vary by destination
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.