- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Bujumbura weather in January 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 166166 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Bujumbura, Burundi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bujumbura in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Bujumbura in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bujumbura in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bujumbura in January - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bujumbura in January?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Bujumbura in January and the average monthly rainfall is 166mm.
Bujumbura sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bujumbura in January 2020. Select a month to view Bujumbura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:56||18:15|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:03||18:21|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:08||18:24|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Burundi destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.