- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Bujumbura weather in January 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 166166 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Bujumbura, Burundi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bujumbura weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bujumbura in January is a warm 27°C (81°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 16°C (61°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 40% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 166mm (6.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 23 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bujumbura sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bujumbura in January 2020. Select a month to view Bujumbura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:56||18:15|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:03||18:21|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:08||18:24|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Burundi
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Burundi destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details