- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Uyuni weather in January 2021
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Uyuni, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Uyuni in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Uyuni in January, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Uyuni in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Uyuni in January - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Uyuni in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Uyuni in January and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Uyuni in January 2021. Select a month to view Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||05:51||19:11|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:01||19:14|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:10||19:11|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bolivia in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.