- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Porto-Novo weather in January 2021
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Porto-Novo, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto-Novo in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Porto-Novo in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto-Novo in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto-Novo in January - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Porto-Novo in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Porto-Novo in January and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto-Novo in January 2021. Select a month to view Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:00||18:46|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:06||18:53|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:08||18:58|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Benin in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Benin in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.