- Find cheap flights to South Australia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Coober Pedy weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Coober Pedy, South Australia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Coober Pedy in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Coober Pedy in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Coober Pedy in January?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Coober Pedy in January - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Coober Pedy in January?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Coober Pedy in January and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Coober Pedy sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Coober Pedy in January 2021. Select a month to view Coober Pedy sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:36||20:33|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:47||20:34|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:00||20:28|
- Save on holidays to Australasia with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Melbourne, Sydney, Perth & Queensland
- Filter offers by price, star rating, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in South Australia in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Australia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.