- Save up to 35% when you book 5 nights or more
- Book hotel stays in top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Including Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York & Bangkok
Rome weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The March weather guide for Rome, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Rome in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Rome in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rome in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rome in March - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rome in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Rome in March and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rome sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Rome in March 2022. Select a month to view Rome sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:45||18:00|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:20||18:17|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:55||19:34|
- Save up to £250 on skiing holidays in winter 2021/2022
- Use unqiue Crystal discount code for selected hotel
- Travel between 1st Dec 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.