- Save £300 on selected Marella Cruises in 2021/2022
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Rome weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Cruise deal finder
Recommended for Italy
The December weather guide for Rome, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Rome in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Rome in December, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rome in December?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rome in December - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rome in December?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Rome in December and the average monthly rainfall is 98mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rome sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Rome in December 2021. Select a month to view Rome sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:18||16:40|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:31||16:40|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:38||16:49|
- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Italy
- Min spend £800 per booking
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.