- Save £300 on selected Marella Cruises in 2021/2022
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Rome weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Cruise deal finder
Recommended for Italy
The April weather guide for Rome, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rome in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Rome in April, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rome in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rome in April - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rome in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Rome in April and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rome sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Rome in April 2022. Select a month to view Rome sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:53||19:35|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:30||19:51|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:08||20:07|
- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Italy
- Min spend £800 per booking
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.