- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Mumbai weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Mumbai, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for India
How hot is it in Mumbai in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Mumbai in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mumbai in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mumbai in February - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mumbai in February?
The average sea temperature around Mumbai in February is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Mumbai in February?
There are usually no days with some rain in Mumbai in February and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Mumbai sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mumbai in February 2021. Select a month to view Mumbai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:13||18:32|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:07||18:39|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:59||18:44|
- Become a OYO Wizard Member & save up to 10%
- Choose from lite, blue, silver & gold membership
- Receive exclusive benefits & deals
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where is hot in India in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.