- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Mumbai weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Mumbai, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for India
How hot is it in Mumbai in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Mumbai in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mumbai in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mumbai in April - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mumbai in April?
The average sea temperature around Mumbai in April is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Mumbai in April?
There are usually no days with some rain in Mumbai in April and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Mumbai sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mumbai in April 2021. Select a month to view Mumbai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:33||18:53|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:22||18:56|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:11||19:01|
- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where is hot in India in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.