- Save with current last minute deals on Wendy Wu Tours
- Wendy Wu Tours depart in the next few months
- Book holidays to India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam & more
Mumbai weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 621621 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for India
The August weather guide for Mumbai, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mumbai in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Mumbai in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mumbai in August?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mumbai in August - that's 22% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mumbai in August?
The average sea temperature around Mumbai in August is 27°C.
Does it rain in Mumbai in August?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Mumbai in August and the average monthly rainfall is 621mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Mumbai sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mumbai in August 2021. Select a month to view Mumbai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:16||19:14|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:20||19:06|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:24||18:54|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Where is hot in India in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.