- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Tela weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Honduras with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 214214 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Honduras
The August weather guide for Tela, Honduras shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tela in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tela in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tela in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tela in August - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tela in August?
The average sea temperature around Tela in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tela in August?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Tela in August and the average monthly rainfall is 214mm.
Tela sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tela in August 2021. Select a month to view Tela sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:32||18:21|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:35||18:13|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:37||18:03|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Honduras in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Honduras in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.