- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Georgetown weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Guyana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guyana
The September weather guide for Georgetown, Guyana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Georgetown in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Georgetown in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Georgetown in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Georgetown in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Georgetown in September?
The average sea temperature around Georgetown in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Georgetown in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Georgetown in September and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Georgetown sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Georgetown in September 2021. Select a month to view Georgetown sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:45||18:00|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:43||17:52|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:41||17:44|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.