- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Georgetown weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guyana with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 298298 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Georgetown, Guyana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Guyana
How hot is it in Georgetown in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Georgetown in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Georgetown in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Georgetown in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Georgetown in May?
The average sea temperature around Georgetown in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Georgetown in May?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Georgetown in May and the average monthly rainfall is 298mm.
Georgetown sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Georgetown in May 2021. Select a month to view Georgetown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:39||18:01|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:36||18:02|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:36||18:05|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Guyana in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guyana in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.