- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Georgetown weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guyana with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 232232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guyana
The January weather guide for Georgetown, Guyana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Georgetown in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Georgetown in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Georgetown in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Georgetown in January - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Georgetown in January?
The average sea temperature around Georgetown in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Georgetown in January?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Georgetown in January and the average monthly rainfall is 232mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Georgetown sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Georgetown in January 2022. Select a month to view Georgetown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:04||17:48|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:09||17:56|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:11||18:01|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Where is hot in Guyana in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guyana in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.