- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Conakry weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 309309 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guinea
The October weather guide for Conakry, Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Conakry in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Conakry in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Conakry in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Conakry in October - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Conakry in October?
The average sea temperature around Conakry in October is 28°C.
Does it rain in Conakry in October?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Conakry in October and the average monthly rainfall is 309mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Conakry sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Conakry in October 2021. Select a month to view Conakry sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:43||18:45|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:43||18:37|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:45||18:32|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Where is hot in Guinea in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.