- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Conakry weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guinea
The November weather guide for Conakry, Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Conakry in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Conakry in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Conakry in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Conakry in November - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Conakry in November?
The average sea temperature around Conakry in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Conakry in November?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Conakry in November and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Conakry sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Conakry in November 2020. Select a month to view Conakry sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:45||18:32|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:49||18:30|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:55||18:32|
- Save 30% or more on hotels around the world
- Book in the Booking.com Black Friday sale
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Guinea in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.