- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Conakry weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 138138 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guinea
The May weather guide for Conakry, Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Conakry in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Conakry in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Conakry in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Conakry in May - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Conakry in May?
The average sea temperature around Conakry in May is 28°C.
Does it rain in Conakry in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Conakry in May and the average monthly rainfall is 138mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Conakry sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Conakry in May 2021. Select a month to view Conakry sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:38||19:06|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:34||19:08|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:33||19:12|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Where is hot in Guinea in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.