- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Conakry weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Conakry, Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Guinea
How hot is it in Conakry in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Conakry in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Conakry in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Conakry in April - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Conakry in April?
The average sea temperature around Conakry in April is 27°C.
Does it rain in Conakry in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Conakry in April and the average monthly rainfall is 24mm.
Conakry sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Conakry in April 2021. Select a month to view Conakry sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:52||19:05|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:45||19:05|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:38||19:06|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Guinea in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.