- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Libreville weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Gabon with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 116116 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Gabon
The September weather guide for Libreville, Gabon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Libreville in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Libreville in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Libreville in September?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Libreville in September - that's 26% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Libreville in September?
The average sea temperature around Libreville in September is 26°C.
Does it rain in Libreville in September?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Libreville in September and the average monthly rainfall is 116mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Libreville sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Libreville in September 2022. Select a month to view Libreville sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||06:19||18:26|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||06:14||18:21|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||06:09||18:15|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.