- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Libreville weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Gabon with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Libreville, Gabon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Gabon
How hot is it in Libreville in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Libreville in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Libreville in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Libreville in July - that's 30% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Libreville in July?
The average sea temperature around Libreville in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Libreville in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Libreville in July and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Libreville sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Libreville in July 2021. Select a month to view Libreville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:22||18:30|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:24||18:33|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:25||18:33|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Gabon in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gabon in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.