- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Libreville weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Gabon with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 232232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Libreville, Gabon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Gabon
How hot is it in Libreville in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Libreville in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Libreville in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Libreville in February - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Libreville in February?
The average sea temperature around Libreville in February is 28°C.
Does it rain in Libreville in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Libreville in February and the average monthly rainfall is 232mm.
Libreville sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Libreville in February 2021. Select a month to view Libreville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:33||18:39|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:33||18:39|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:32||18:38|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Gabon in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gabon in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.