- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Kosrae weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Federated States of Micronesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 288288 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Kosrae, Federated States of Micronesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Federated States of Micronesia
How hot is it in Kosrae in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kosrae in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Kosrae in September?
The average sea temperature around Kosrae in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Kosrae in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Kosrae in September and the average monthly rainfall is 288mm.
Kosrae sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kosrae in September 2020. Select a month to view Kosrae sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:02||18:14|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:59||18:08|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:56||18:00|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Micronesia in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Micronesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.