- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Chuuk weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Federated States of Micronesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 406406 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Chuuk, Federated States of Micronesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Federated States of Micronesia
How hot is it in Chuuk in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Chuuk in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chuuk in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chuuk in July - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Chuuk in July?
The average sea temperature around Chuuk in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Chuuk in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Chuuk in July and the average monthly rainfall is 406mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Chuuk in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Chuuk is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Chuuk sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Chuuk in July 2021. Select a month to view Chuuk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:40||18:13|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:43||18:14|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:46||18:12|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Micronesia in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Micronesia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.