- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Kiev weather in February 2020
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Kiev, Ukraine shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kiev in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Kiev in February, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kiev in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kiev in February - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kiev in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Kiev in February and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Kiev sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kiev in February 2020. Select a month to view Kiev sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:34||16:50|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:11||17:14|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:43||17:38|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Ukraine in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ukraine in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.