- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Jinja weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Jinja, Uganda shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jinja in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Jinja in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jinja in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jinja in February - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jinja in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Jinja in February and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Jinja sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jinja in February 2020. Select a month to view Jinja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:58||19:04|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:58||19:04|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:57||19:03|
- Find cheap flights to Uganda with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Uganda in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Uganda in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.