- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Freetown weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Freetown, Sierra Leone shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Freetown weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Freetown in February is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 6mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Freetown in February is 27°C (81°F).
Freetown sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Freetown in February 2020. Select a month to view Freetown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:13||19:00|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:11||19:03|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:07||19:04|
- Find low prices on flights to Sierra Leone
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Sierra Leone destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details