- Save on breaks to the Indian Ocean with VIrgin Holidays
- Book holidays to Maldives, Mauritius, Seychelles & Sri Lanka
- Filter deals by destination, price, month, rating & more
Silhouette weather in February 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 279279 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Silhouette, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Silhouette in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Silhouette in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Silhouette in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Silhouette in February - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Silhouette in February?
The average sea temperature around Silhouette in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Silhouette in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Silhouette in February and the average monthly rainfall is 279mm.
Silhouette sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Silhouette in February 2020. Select a month to view Silhouette sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:23||18:42|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:26||18:41|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:26||18:37|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Seychelles
Where's hot in the Seychelles in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Seychelles in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.