- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
San Juan weather in February 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for San Juan, Puerto Rico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Juan sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Juan in February 2020. Select a month to view San Juan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:58||18:18|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:52||18:25|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:44||18:30|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about Puerto Rico
Where's hot in Puerto Rico in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Puerto Rico in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.