- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the Philippines
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Baguio weather in February 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Baguio, Philippines shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Baguio sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baguio in February 2020. Select a month to view Baguio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:28||17:54|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:24||18:00|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:16||18:04|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Where's hot in the Philippines in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Philippines in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.