- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Port Moresby weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 225225 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Port Moresby in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Port Moresby in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port Moresby in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port Moresby in February - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Port Moresby in February?
The average sea temperature around Port Moresby in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Port Moresby in February?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Port Moresby in February and the average monthly rainfall is 225mm.
Port Moresby sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port Moresby in February 2020. Select a month to view Port Moresby sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:09||18:40|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:13||18:38|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:15||18:32|
- Find cheap flights to Papua New Guinea with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Papua New Guinea in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Papua New Guinea in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.