- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Kumgangsan weather in February 2020
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -12-12°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Kumgangsan, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kumgangsan in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -2°C in Kumgangsan in February, falling to -12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kumgangsan in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kumgangsan in February - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kumgangsan in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Kumgangsan in February and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Kumgangsan sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kumgangsan in February 2020. Select a month to view Kumgangsan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:34||17:49|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:20||18:05|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:01||18:20|
- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in North Korea in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Korea in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.