- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Pokhara weather in February 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for Pokhara, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pokhara in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Pokhara in February, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pokhara in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pokhara in February - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Pokhara in February?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Pokhara in February and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Pokhara sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pokhara in February 2020. Select a month to view Pokhara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:57||17:48|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:48||17:59|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:35||18:09|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.