- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Enewetak weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Enewetak, Marshall Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Enewetak in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Enewetak in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Enewetak in February?
The average sea temperature around Enewetak in February is 27°C.
Does it rain in Enewetak in February?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Enewetak in February and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Enewetak in February 2020. Select a month to view Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:35||19:13|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:32||19:18|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:26||19:20|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Marshall Islands in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Marshall Islands in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.