- Save £150 per person on escorted tours in 2019/2020
- Book selected tours to Europe, Asria, Africa & the Americas
- Discount applies to selected tours & departure dates
Antananarivo weather in February 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 260260 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Antananarivo, Madagascar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Antananarivo weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Antananarivo in February is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 50% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 260mm (10.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 20 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Antananarivo sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Antananarivo in February 2020. Select a month to view Antananarivo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:35||18:31|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:42||18:25|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||05:48||18:16|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Madagascar
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Madagascar destinations
- Sainte Marie Island
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details