- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Kiribati
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
South Tarawa weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 200200 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for South Tarawa, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Tarawa in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in South Tarawa in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around South Tarawa in February?
The average sea temperature around South Tarawa in February is 28°C.
Does it rain in South Tarawa in February?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in South Tarawa in February and the average monthly rainfall is 200mm.
South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for South Tarawa in February 2020. Select a month to view South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:39||18:43|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:40||18:44|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:37||18:43|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kiribati in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kiribati in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.