- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
South Tarawa weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 200200 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for South Tarawa, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to South Tarawa weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in South Tarawa in February is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F).
Expect 200mm (7.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 19 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around South Tarawa in February is 28°C (82°F).
South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for South Tarawa in February 2020. Select a month to view South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:39||18:43|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:40||18:44|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:37||18:43|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Kiribati
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Kiribati destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details