- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Karbala weather in February 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Karbala, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Karbala in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Karbala in February, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Karbala in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Karbala in February - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Karbala in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Karbala in February and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Karbala sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Karbala in February 2020. Select a month to view Karbala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:59||17:36|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:48||17:49|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:33||18:01|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iraq in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iraq in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.