- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Honduras
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Tegucigalpa weather in February 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Tegucigalpa, Honduras shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tegucigalpa in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Tegucigalpa in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tegucigalpa in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tegucigalpa in February - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tegucigalpa in February?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Tegucigalpa in February and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tegucigalpa in February 2020. Select a month to view Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:16||17:48|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:12||17:54|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:06||17:57|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Honduras in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Honduras in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.