- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Nzerekore weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Nzerekore, Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nzerekore weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nzerekore in February is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 16°C (61°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 46mm (1.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Nzerekore sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nzerekore in February 2020. Select a month to view Nzerekore sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:55||18:43|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:53||18:46|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:49||18:47|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Guinea destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details