- Browse the low fares on flights to Conakry, Guinea
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £619
Labe weather in February 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Labe, Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Labe weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Labe in February is a warm 28°C (82°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 76% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 3mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Labe sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Labe in February 2020. Select a month to view Labe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:13||18:52|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:10||18:56|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:04||18:59|
- Find low prices on flights to Guinea
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Guinea destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details