- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Kankan weather in February 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Kankan, Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kankan in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Kankan in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kankan in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kankan in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kankan in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kankan in February and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Kankan sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kankan in February 2020. Select a month to view Kankan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:00||18:41|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:57||18:45|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:52||18:47|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guinea in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.