- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Gabu weather in February 2020
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Gabu, Guinea-Bissau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gabu in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Gabu in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gabu in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gabu in February - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Gabu in February?
There are usually no days with some rain in Gabu in February and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Gabu sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gabu in February 2020. Select a month to view Gabu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:22||18:59|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:19||19:03|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:13||19:06|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guinea-Bissau in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea-Bissau in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.